Nurathopy – Decentralized apps (dApps) have seen a rise in popularity over the past few years. Unlike traditional apps, dApps can be built using blockchain technology which offers decentralized, secure and transparent solutions. Developers need to be familiar with blockchain technology and programming languages in order to build dApps. Python is a common language used for developing dApps. Nurathopy, a Python-based platform, simplifies the process for building decentralized apps. This article will give an overview of Nurathopy, a Python-based platform that makes it easy to create decentralized applications.
What is Nurathopy? Nurathopy, an open-source platform to create decentralized applications, is what it is. It’s built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses Python programming language. Nurathopy offers a range of libraries and tools that allow developers to easily create and deploy dApps. Nurathopy’s key features include:
- Smart contract integration
- Integration with Web3.py
- Integration of IPFS
- Testnet and Mainnet deployment
Get Started with Nurathopy A working knowledge of Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) is also required. After completing these requirements, developers can begin building dApps using Nurathopy by following the steps below:
- Nurathopy installed
- Start a new project
- Smart contracts
- Smart contracts:
- The frontend must be built
- Install the dApp
A Step-by-Step Guide for Building a dApp using Nurathopy
- Install Nurathopy You can use the following command to install Nurathopy:
This will create a project directory that contains all the files and folders needed.
- Next, you will need to create smart contracts with Solidity. Solidity is a programming language used to create smart contracts for Ethereum. Solidity code can be written using any text editor. However, there are many Solidity IDEs that offer code highlighting, autocompletion and debugging.
- Deploy smart contract: Developers must deploy smart contracts to the Ethereum network after writing them. This can be done by using the following command.
This will send the smart contract to the Ethereum network. It also generates a JSON file which can be used to interact the smart contract.
- Developers must build the frontend. You can use any frontend library or framework, but the most popular options are Vue, Angular and React.
- Install the dApp: Developers need to deploy the dApp on a web server after building the frontend. You can use any web host service. However, some of the most popular options are Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform(GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
Nurathopy, an open-source platform for Python developers, makes it simple to create decentralized apps using Python. Nurathopy offers a wide range of tools and libraries to help you build dApps. Follow the steps in this article to create and deploy your own decentralized apps using Nurathopy. Nurathopy is a powerful tool for developers who want to be involved in this exciting field.